GENERAL PUMP T991 4 GPM 1100 PSI 1750RPM 24mm BELT DRIVE SHAFT
GENERAL PUMP T991 4 GPM 1100 PSI 1750RPM 24mm BELT DRIVE SHAFTT SERIES 47S
- Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty
- Die cast, anodized aluminum oil bath crankcase
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- The original InterPump unitized stainless steel Kit 1 inlet and outlet valves
- Standard 24mm soid shaft for pulley mounting
- Flex coupling and bell housing available for direct drive
- Ideal for all general cleaning/washing applications
- Triplex Plunger Pump
- Maximum Volume: 4.0/3.5 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 1100/1500 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1750/1450 RPM
- Minimum Horsepower Requirements: 3.6 bhp (multiply by 1.5 for gas engines)
- Bore: .787" (20mm)
- Stroke: .394" (10mm)
- Crankcase Capacity: 15.2 oz. (nondetergent SAE 30W oil)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees F.
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2" FPT
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8" FPT
- Shaft Diameter: .945" (24mm)
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 8.3" x 5.4"
- Weight: 18.7 lb.
Lubrication: Fill crankcase to dot on oil gauge window per specifications with SAE 30W oil.Change oil after 40 break-in period, then every 3 months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.