GENERAL PUMP MODEL T9971 4 GPM 2000 PSI SOLID SHAFT (INTERPUMP W997)
GENERAL PUMP MODEL T9971 4 GPM 2000 PSI SOLID SHAFT (INTERPUMP W997)T SERIES 47S
- Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty
- Die cast, anodized aluminum oil bath crankcase
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- The original InterPump unitized stainless steel Kit 1 inlet and outlet valves
- Standard 24mm soid shaft for pulley mounting
- Flex coupling and bell housing available for direct drive
- Ideal for all general cleaning/washing applications
- Triplex Plunger Pump
- Maximum Volume: 4.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Minimum Horsepower Requirement: 5.5 bhp (8.2 hp for gas engine)
- Bore: .787"
- Stroke: .394"
- Crankcase Capacity: 15.2 oz. nondetergent SAE 30W oil.
- Maximum fluid Temperature: 165°F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2" FPT
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8" FPT
- Shaft Diameter: .945" (24mm)
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 8.3" x 5.4"
- Weight: 20 lb.
Lubrication: fill the crankcase to the dot on the oil gauge window per specifications with SAE 30W oil.Change oil after 40 hour break-in period, then every three (3) months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.