GENERAL PUMP MODEL T921 PUMP 5 GPM 1700 PSI SOLID SHAFT (INTERPUMP W92)
GENERAL PUMP MODEL T921 PUMP 5 GPM 1700 PSI SOLID SHAFT (INTERPUMP W92)FEATURES:
- The preferred pump frame in the cleaning industry
- Forged brass manifold with an exdlusive lifetime warranty
- Large capacity, die cast, anodized aluminum oil bath crankcase
- Over sized connecting rods for maximum life
- Heavy duty tapered roller bearing
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricating packings
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Available in left handed "L" version
- Triplex Plunger Pump
- Maximum volume: 5.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 1700 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1050 RPM
- Minimum Horsepower requirements: 5.8 bhp (8.8 hp for gas engines)
- Bore: .866" (22mm)
- Stroke: .630" (16mm)
- Crankcase Capacity: 33.8 oz. nondetergent SAE 30W oil.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees F.
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2" FPT
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8" FPT
- Shaft Diameter: .945" (24mm)
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 9.2" x 6.9"
- Weight: 30 lb.
Lubrication: Fill the crankcase to the dot on the oil gauge window per specifications with SAE 30W oil.Change the oil after a 40 hour break-in period, then every 3 months or 500 hour interfals thereafter.