GENERAL PUMP MODEL T41 12 GPM 900 PSI SOLID BELT DRIVE SHAFT
GENERAL PUMP MODEL T41 12 GPM 900 PSI SOLID BELT DRIVE SHAFTFEATURES
- The industry's choice for high flow applications
- Large capacity, die cast, anodized aluminum oil bath crankcase
- Over sized connecting rods for maximum life
- Heavy duty tapered roller bearing
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Triplex Plunger Pump
- Maximum Volume: 12.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 900 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 650 RPM
- Minimum Horsepower Requirements: 7.4 bhp (11 hp for gas engines)
- Bore: 1.417" (36mm)
- Stroke: .945" (24mm)
- Crankcase Capacity: 50.7 oz. Nondetergent SAE 30W oil
- Maximum fluid Temperature: 165 degrees F.
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/4" FPT
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8" FPT
- Shaft Diameter: 1.378" (35mm)
- Dimensions: 12.9" x 11.9" x 7.3"
- Weight: 36.4 lb.
Lubrication: Fill the crankcase to dot on the oil gauge window per specifications with Nondetergent SAE 30W oil.'Change the oil after 40 hour break-in period, then every three (3) months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.