Comet LWS2020E 2.2GPM 2000PSI 1750RPM 5/8" SHAFT Pump W/ VRT3-160 & THERM RELIEF
Comet LWS2020E 2.2GPM 2000PSI 1750RPM 5/8" SHAFT Pump W/ VRT3-160 & THERM RELIEFEasily replace your old pump with a pump made ready. Simply remove your old pump and slide this PMR (Pump Made Ready) onto the shaft of your electric motor. This pump made ready consists of the pump, a VRT3-160 adjustable pressure actuated unloader with a thermal relief valve to help prevent overheating, along with an inlet filter. All fittings are quick connected.
- Reversible crankshaft for easy right or left hand mounting
- Forged bronze connecting rods with lifetime warranty
- Hardened stainless steel piston guides
- High efficiency stainless steel check valves
- Abrasion proof, heat resistant, industrial ceramic plungers
- High quality buna-textile double sealing v-packings
- High quality oversized bearings
- Design for optimal operating temperature
- Die-cast anodized aluminum crankshaft fin
LWS Series pumps feature anodized, die cast aluminum crankcase, solid ceramic plungers, stainless steel check valves and piston guides and BUNA-textile V-packings.They have a 5/8" hollow shaft with a NEMA 56C flange and a reversible crankcase for easy right hand or left hand mounting.
- Maximum Flow: 2.2 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Minimum Horsepower Requirements: 3.0 bhp
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8" Hollow
- Crankcase Capacity: 11 oz. use SAE 20W/30 oil
- Weight: 13.4 lbs.
Lubrication: fill crankcase with SAE 20W/30 oil per pump specifications. Change oil after initial 50 hour break-in period, then in 500 hour intervals thereafter.