AR Pump XTV2G15EBA-F8 2.1GPM 1500PSI 3400RPM 5/8"ID SHAFT & ELEC. FLANGE
AR Pump XTV2G15EBA-F8 2.1GPM 1500PSI 3400RPM 5/8"ID SHAFT & ELEC. FLANGETriplex Plunger Pump
- Manifold: High strength forged brass for long term use
- Bolts: Six 6mm grade 12.9
- Plungers: A special thick solid ceramic for long life, strong durability and more resilience
- Crankcase: Precision die cast, large cooling fins and anodized for maximum heat dissipation. Sight glass, fill and drain plugs.
- Bearings: Oversized for maximum life and load disbursement, two ball bearings. Each bearing is held in position on the crankshaft and crankcase by snap rings assuring positive alignment and centering of the connecting rods and crankshaft and eliminates crankshaft from floating.
- Valves, Seats, and Springs: Stainless steel with specially designed Ultra form material valve cages that are impervious to water absorption and provide long life and positive seating.
- Seals and V-Packings: Continuously lubricating for extended life
- Plunger Rods: High strength stainless steel
- Connecting Rods: One piece special alloy aluminum based and bronze oversized for maximum strength, load disbursement, and long life.
- Triplex Plunger Pump
- Direct Drive with Electric Flange
- Maximum Volume: 2.1 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 1500 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Minimum Horsepower Requirements: 2.2 bhp
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8" ID Electric Flange
- Weight: 10 lb
Lubrication: use 20W-30 oil. Change oil after a 50 hour break-in period, and in 500 hour intervals thereafter.